10 top tips to consistently give great Hospitality…
1. Always give a warm greeting with a smile.
2. Listen clearly to the customer’s request and process this in your brain. Do not be afraid to ask them to repeat their order if you misheard the first time.
3. Build a rapport with your customers, this makes them feel at ease and relaxed in your company. Relationship building can and will win you future business.
4. Anticipate your guests needs by offering before being asked.
5. Any staff member who receives a complaint “owns” that complaint. They are then responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction.
6. Open communication is critical. Communicate guest’s problems with your fellow employees and management and ensure procedures are put in place to rectify any arising issues.
7. Always remember the importance of teamwork.
8. Be a positive person and enjoy yourself! People who smile and generate a positive atmosphere are much more likely to succeed in this industry.
9. A lasting impression goes a very long way. Make sure customers leave with a smile on their face. This can even change their minds if their experience has not been totally satisfied.
10. Repeat this again and again…